I am abused. By my baby.
He does this new thing lately where he just swings his arms anytime he doesn't like something. Heaven forbid you come at him with a kleenex- he will swat and flail so fast that you won't have time to duck. I get hit all throughout the day. The worst is after he eats. He sees me coming at him with a wet paper towel to clean off his face and he starts swinging before I even get close. I don't know what to do with this kid! And the baby food that has an orange tint to it is the WORST because it takes several wipes to get it off... by the end of it his little heart is racing, I'm frustrated, and he is screaming.
It takes 2 grown adults to hold him down to wipe his nose. It's times like this that I wish I had a scrawny baby! :)
Today was the worst. He likes to bite with his new teeth. In Sacrament, he was in my lap facing the front. I was minding my own business listening to the speaker, when all of a sudden SHARP pain went through my hand. I look down and the little stinker BIT me! I know he doesn't know better but it hurt so dang bad and I had perfect little teeth marks in my finger. I tear my hand away from him so he doesn't do it again, which made him mad. Like I mentioned before, if he doesn't like something, he flails and swings his arms. Well, he immediately swung his arm back, made a perfect fist, and CLOCKED me in the eye. I almost started wailing in church because it hurt SO bad. I felt like I was going to lose my eye. Sure enough, I went to the bathroom and the blood vessels in my EYEBALL were popped. So now I am sporting the blood shot look in my right eye. No no, my husband doesn't beat me. But my not even 8 month old does.
I wonder if they make strait jackets in a 9 month size???
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww.... poor Morgan! I'm so sorry that your 8 month old beats you! I almost majored in psychology- would you like me to help??
Post a Comment