We took Brent to the park for the first time today! HE LOVED IT. As soon as I put him in the swing he just started cracking up. And as soon as we pushed him in the swing, it was all over. He LOVED every second of it! Here he is in the car on the way-
He is so cute! I can't stand it! And, what the heck? Olivia hates those swings. We've only put her in one a couple of times and she hates it and just cries.
4 comments:
he is getting cuter and cuter each day..which i thought was impossible bc he was so cute when he was born!!
Your kid is SO dang cute! A mom-beater, but cute! I love the swing pictures.
By the way, check out this straight-jacket for babies, in case it becomes necessary! ;)
http://www.randomtree.org/noriver/
2006/07/baby-straight-jacket.html
He is so cute! I can't stand it! And, what the heck? Olivia hates those swings. We've only put her in one a couple of times and she hates it and just cries.
Post a Comment