Is this kid not massive?? He looks almost as broad as Scott!! I seriously dread carrying him upstairs to change diapers. I can't wait for his 9 month appointment to see just how large and in charge this little man is!! Scott works from home a couple days a week and Brent and I always have to go in his office every now and then to see what's happening! Brent immediately starts grabbing at things and thinks it is just one big play area.
I got my first hit of sickness today. I changed a poopy diaper, which I normally do a couple times a day, and I almost lost it. I had to call in Scott for some help. I was gagging like nobodys business. Yikes. This is gonna get very very interesting.. :)
2 comments:
he is so adorable...
and its only the beginning...good luck sis.
Post a Comment