For anyone looking for fun things for their babies, I highly recommend the Fisher Price Birdbath-
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=30450
Brent could sit in front of it for hours- seriously. It has little shapes you can pull in and out. He loves to hold on to the shape and then bang the floor with it. I have a feeling he might be a bit destructive, but that's ok. He's cute. He can do whatever he wants to do. :)
Scotts little brother, Trevor, comes home from his mission in Japan this Friday. I'm not looking forward to loading up for a trek to LAX, but we are so excited to see him. 2 years has gone by so quickly! I wasn't even pregnant when he left on his mission. Now, we have an 8 month old (and another embryo hanging out in my uterus). Also McKenzie, our niece, wasn't born and now she is running around like a hurricane and talking up a storm. That will be strange for him!
Christmas is 15 days away! Yikes. I need to get on the shopping bandwagon. Shopping isn't that fun when you are on a budget! I wish we had tons of money so I could go crazy and buy people what they REALLY want! :) Happy Monday!
3 comments:
i see his little teeth! love it!
Is he so happy, because he just got a good hit in? He is too cute!!
Post a Comment