Saturday, December 15, 2007

Scott's little brother, Trevor, got home from his mission yesterday morning! After waiting around for a little bit at LAX, we finally saw him come around the corner. Scott's mom and the mother of the missionary that was coming home with him, let out a scream and took off running. Trevor was shell shocked, I think. He got to meet his new nephew and niece, Brent and McKenzie, who were both born in the past 2 years that he has been in Japan. I feel bad for him- he is kinda walking around in a fog. I asked him if he was sad, and his eyes filled with tears and he nodded yes. Poor guy! He'll come around soon, I'm sure! I keep telling him the best years of his life are coming up- he'll meet himself a cute lady friend, get hitched, and have some ninos! :)

We rode in a limo to go get him (I know.. we're pretty fancy, don't be jealous, that's just how we roll). JUST KIDDING. It was actually my first time to ever be in a limo! Hailey kept referring to it as a "bus". We were joking that she is going to be pretty disappointed when a school bus picks her up for school one day and she walks in and says "Where is the wet bar???" It was stocked with Diet Coke and water, and we got to drink it out of fancy wine glasses. :) Something is wrong with the fact that I've never been in a limo until yesterday, but my little 8 month old son, along with 2 nieces, have already ridden in one! Brent looked so cute with his little car seat strapped in. Here are some pictures..








Here are some other random pictures of my little man in the past few days that I've neglected the blog!








3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

i love the last pic of scottie and brent snuggling! It is one to be framed!

Katie said...

that last picture of brent hugging scottie is so adorable morgan!! tell scott i know the truth...he forced brents arms around him and posed brent so it just looks like he is hugging him. :)

Bertie said...

Fun, fun!! Yes- i agree- the last pic is adorable:)