Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Rubber Ducky, You're The One"....

We have had bit of a predicament in bathing Brent lately. He is too big for his infant tub. He is still not steady enough when he sits for me to take my hands off of him long enough to wash his hair, and I didn't like the idea of the bath seat because I don't understand how you wash their little bums if they are sitting in a seat. Anyway, our problem was solved when I stumbled upon an inflatable duck tub. He LOVES it and it is his own little mini tub. I can stick toys in with him and they are within his reach, unlike in the big bathtub- he sits helplessly and watches them float out of his grasp. He loves his duck!!!




5 comments:

Bertie said...

That is so cute!!! I want one:)

Katie said...

where did you find that?

Em said...

wow! I love that! Where did you get it? I think Luke needs that.

Mel said...

A group of teachers gave one of those to a new mom at our school for a baby shower gift. It is SO cute! I wondered if it would be practical, too. I guess it is!

Morgan said...

I got it at Target!