I'll have to ask the pediatrician at his next appointment if I should be concerned with this behavior.. :)
Here are some pictures from today. Please excuse the diaper on the rug- I swear it had only been sitting there for 2 minutes. Don't worry- I don't have dirty diapers strewn about my house. And so what if I did??? ;) kidding. Scott and Brent LOVE Wheel of Fortune, and I caught their love affair with the show on camera. And last but not least, how CUTE is this tile (the last picture) ?? It was the craft for our last enrichment activity. There were several different sayings you could do and you just had to supply the tile. I wish I would have done 15 of them!!! You display it on an easel. Best craft I've ever seen done!

5 comments:
I am loving the "hen pecking". That was so funny, I almost peed my pants!! I also love your tile!!
he poses so well for pics..ave needs to take some lessons from the lil dude!!
Too funny!! Brent is so cute! I want someone in our enrichment to do that tile thing- that is too cool!
that was hilarious! i was laughing so hard...
lol...that is so funny! Glad you caught it on tape. My favorite part though is hearing the Morgan wheeze.
Post a Comment