Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brent is not the most polite eater. He mostly likes to have half of whatever he is eating hanging out of his mouth. It cracks me up.






Also, I don't understand why we buy toys for our babies! Every day Brent sits in the family room surrounded by a plethora of toys. He looks at them for a second, then turns and starts playing with the rug. Yesterday he just gave up and decided to take a load off and rest instead of playing. He does that frequently.. :) He will just collapse and take a little breather in the middle of the floor. He caught me taking pictures of him, so he decided to roll over and pose for the camera.







P.S. I found a new website called www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and it has TONS of the cutest backgrounds. They are free! I have changed mine about 10 times today already. I think I will probably have a different background every week for a while! You should check it out!

4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

love the new look to the blog..and about the eating thing..he might just be picking up his habits from watching how his parents eat their food..heheh:)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

lol..you weren't kidding about changing the background..i posted a comment with one background and it posted the comment and went to your homepage and tada a different background...i wonder what it will look like after i post this comment:)

Bertie said...

Morgan!! I love it- thanks for letting us know about CUTE BLOGS! Brent looks hot with food hangin' out of his mouth!:)

Katie said...

that is so funny that his food always hangs out! that made me laugh.