All about my husband-
* What is his name? Scott
* How long have you been married? 3 years in May
* How long did you date? this is kinda tricky- we actually dated for 9 months
* How old is he? 32- I had to find a guy closest to Jonah's age as possible
* Who eats more sweets? Me- hands down
* Who said I love you first? He did
* Who can sing better? Me- Scott doesn't sing. Ever. Even at church he just kinda moves his mouth
* Who is smarter? I'm gonna have to go with him. I do know more random things, though. Like the singular form of the word "lice"..which is louse. Duh!
* Who does the laundry? I do.
* Who pays the bills? He does, HALLELUJAH! That is my favorite part of being married..I don't want to think about bills. I hate them.
* Who sleeps on the right side? Scott
* Who mows the lawn? Alberto. I don't know his name... Some dude mows our lawn..but Scott is going to start doing it pretty soon.
* Who cooks dinner? Me. He does two things- the grilling, and making rice. I haven't perfected the art of making rice.
* Who drives? Scott. He drives while I close my eyes and randomly grab the dash board
* Who is more stubborn? that is hard to say.. we're pretty equal.
* Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me- WHILE I WAS SICK and full of snot! Gross!
* Who asked who out first? He did and came out and met my WHOLE family. Talk about a tense first date. Because of the circumstances, my mom was in the backseat the whole first date. When we were at the Riverwalk, my mom was walking right next to us. When we were on the freeway, my mom was right there with her head practically in the front seat. Good times! They were really weary at first, but after a few times meeting him, they started liking him more than they like me. Sad, huh? :) We also had many a dates with Josie and Jonah.. :)
* Who proposed? He did at the San Diego temple.
* Who has more siblings? I do- I have 4 and he has 2.
* Who wears the pants? I like to think I do, but I don't. He does for sure.
Well, now that that is done, here is a cute picture of my cute nieces and Brent. We were over at Shannons on Friday and Hailey made a "train" out of chairs. Brent even got on the "train"!! This is one of my all time favorite pictures!
5 comments:
Didn't you forget something? Scott is smokin' hot! Give him a wink for me.
What did I forget? The fact that he is in love with you??
you have lice, don't you. so does josie.
brent looks like such a big boy sitting up in that chair..well..minus the bib..hehe
That little train is great!
Post a Comment