Scott has gotten me all worked up over the Republican primaries coming up. We are voting in California on Tuesday, the 5th. Hopefully I don't offend anyone, but these are my opinions. I just want to smack the smirk off of John McCain's smug noggin! I can't stand the guy. He is a closet liberal and it makes me shudder to think he has got people FOOLED. Mike Huckabee is just a freak- he just needs to drop out- and Ron Paul is straight out of the looney bin. Mitt, other than the fact that I have a crush on him (even though he is my Dad's age), just makes the most sense. He is a true conservative and I hate that everyone GANGS up on the poor guy. I wanted to pull my hair out watching the debates last night. Scott is now saying that if John McCain gets the nomination, then he won't vote in the Presidential election. He said he will go and vote for the propositions in California, but leave the vote for President blank. The thought of having to chooose between Hillary or Barack and John McCain makes me wanna vomit. That's all I have to say about that.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Brent has so many clothes that I literally will put him in something one day just so I don't feel guilty about wasting clothes. Most of them I got from my baby shower, but some stuff I got when I was pregnant. Anyway, yesterday was one of those days. I looked in his closet and realized he was about to outgrow his vest and it still had tags on it. So I thought- by golly, he is wearing this today whether he likes it or not! Needless to say, as soon as I put it on him he started whining and pulling on it. Moral of the story- 9 1/2 month olds dont like tech vests. :) He looked pretty cute in it, though!



Scott has gotten me all worked up over the Republican primaries coming up. We are voting in California on Tuesday, the 5th. Hopefully I don't offend anyone, but these are my opinions. I just want to smack the smirk off of John McCain's smug noggin! I can't stand the guy. He is a closet liberal and it makes me shudder to think he has got people FOOLED. Mike Huckabee is just a freak- he just needs to drop out- and Ron Paul is straight out of the looney bin. Mitt, other than the fact that I have a crush on him (even though he is my Dad's age), just makes the most sense. He is a true conservative and I hate that everyone GANGS up on the poor guy. I wanted to pull my hair out watching the debates last night. Scott is now saying that if John McCain gets the nomination, then he won't vote in the Presidential election. He said he will go and vote for the propositions in California, but leave the vote for President blank. The thought of having to chooose between Hillary or Barack and John McCain makes me wanna vomit. That's all I have to say about that.
Scott has gotten me all worked up over the Republican primaries coming up. We are voting in California on Tuesday, the 5th. Hopefully I don't offend anyone, but these are my opinions. I just want to smack the smirk off of John McCain's smug noggin! I can't stand the guy. He is a closet liberal and it makes me shudder to think he has got people FOOLED. Mike Huckabee is just a freak- he just needs to drop out- and Ron Paul is straight out of the looney bin. Mitt, other than the fact that I have a crush on him (even though he is my Dad's age), just makes the most sense. He is a true conservative and I hate that everyone GANGS up on the poor guy. I wanted to pull my hair out watching the debates last night. Scott is now saying that if John McCain gets the nomination, then he won't vote in the Presidential election. He said he will go and vote for the propositions in California, but leave the vote for President blank. The thought of having to chooose between Hillary or Barack and John McCain makes me wanna vomit. That's all I have to say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Word, I hear you about the election! On a lighter note, Pal looks the cutest in that vest! I enjoyed huggin on him last night!
Awww.. that 9 1/2 month old looks super cute in that vest! :) Just let him walk it off- he'll get used to it!
he looks adorable..and he looks alot like you in those pics:)
love the hair on brent! too cute..
john mccain is hot.
Post a Comment