Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I started watching Courtney today. She is so tiny and small compared to Brent. I am used to lugging around 21 pounds all day, so when I pick her up I feel like I am carrying air. : ) The day went pretty smoothly- they both napped at the same time fortunately, so I was even able to get homework done! Brent didn't quite know what to think of her- he cried when I held her and every time she cried, he would cry. They did entertain each other though! Here are some pictures..





4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Brent looks so big! She is a cutie..brent doesn't look to bothered by having her around...

Lauren said...

He will definitely be ready for a sibling.

Em said...

I hope you told Courtney's mom you're a well-trained KinderKare associate.

Mel said...

This sounds like eerily like what Katie ALMOST did for me!