Monday, January 21, 2008

Here are some pictures over the past few days that I've neglected the blog. Scott and I took Brent to the park again, only this time it wasn't a successful trip. We put him in the swing and now that he is more active, he immediately dove forward and almost fell out of the swing and face-planted. It scared him (but probably scared us more), and I grabbed him out of the swing. After a few hugs and kisses, he was ok. :) So much for the park!





Here is Brent and his Uncle Trevor. Every time Trevor stops by and holds Brent, he immediately puts his head on his shoulder and cuddles with him. It makes Scott so mad, because Scott thinks Brent should only cuddle with him! : )



And last, but not least, our little innocent angel is turning into a stinker now that he is mobile!! :) He gets into everything and I can't turn my back on him for a second. He loves to stick his fingers in outlets, try and pull the vertical blinds off, playing with cords of any kind, and playing with his favorite- the fireplace poker (which we need to remove from the family room). Here are a few pictures of him today. I need to take him outside one of these days, he was just laying at the sliding glass door staring at the backyard! It is rainy and cold today, so he is just going to have to keep admiring from afar.









2 comments:

Bertie said...

How cute!

i usually just let my kids fall out of the swing, and then I say- SEE- that is WHY you don't move in a swing! That'll teach him real fast! Just kidding:)

I love the drool on his mouth in one of the pics!! LOL!

shannon said...

I loved seeing all the new pitures of Brent!! I really like the one with Trev and Pal cuddling!