Saturday, February 16, 2008

My sister in law just dropped me off at home, and the little red headed neighbor kid goes "Excuse me", as I was walking in the house. I turned around and he goes "Would you like to buy some pokemon cards?" I wanted to look at him and say "Seriously???" Instead I was nice and said "No thanks". I have to remember that my cute little Brent will one day be a grubby little 5 year old hitting up the neighbors. :)

Valentines day came and went. Scott and I decided it is mostly a holiday for people that are dating. It is still fun, though..but when you have kids, it's just different! He brought me home some pretty flowers though, which smell great.



I went and saw "Definitely Maybe" with Shannon and Cindy this afternoon. It was cute. A definite chick flick. I get so excited when I go to the movies these days. It's something that has become a rarity in my life!

So we are headed to Texas on Friday. I am excited to go and meet baby Charlie. I am mostly excited about Scott coming with me so I don't have to handle Brent by myself. The last time I flew to Texas with just Brent and myself I swore I would never do it again. It is so hard and I don't think I've ever felt more flustered in my life! The best part of the whole trip was when he had a major blowout and smelt up the entire first half of the plane. That was special. :) Anyway, I'm so glad Scott is coming with me and I'm looking forward to seeing my parents.

2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

again...thanks for rubbing it in my face that you are going to texas:( :(

Bertie said...

Have fun in Texas- you are welcome to drive all the way down to Sugar Land if you want:) LOL!