In other news, I am massive. Already. I don't get it- I am only 15 weeks pregnant, yet I am as big as I was when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Brent. I woke up today bigger. It is disturbing and I shudder to think how big I will be at the end... must be something with the second kid- your body knows what to do- EXPAND.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
TEETH!
My baby has a mouthful of teeth. It makes me sad because he seems less "baby like" with so many! He has 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. And MAN ALIVE does this kid have a GAP! I love it. But seriously, you could stick a pencil in between his top two teeth. We better start saving now for braces... it is so hard to get a picture and this one is blurred because he was moving. But I was tickling him under his chin and Scott got a picture of him while he was laughing.. you can see his top teeth, but the pic doesn't do his gap justice. :)

In other news, I am massive. Already. I don't get it- I am only 15 weeks pregnant, yet I am as big as I was when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Brent. I woke up today bigger. It is disturbing and I shudder to think how big I will be at the end... must be something with the second kid- your body knows what to do- EXPAND.
In other news, I am massive. Already. I don't get it- I am only 15 weeks pregnant, yet I am as big as I was when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Brent. I woke up today bigger. It is disturbing and I shudder to think how big I will be at the end... must be something with the second kid- your body knows what to do- EXPAND.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
His gap is sooo cute!
Yes- with each child your body starts showing sooner and sooner and sooner! It is crazy!- but I bet you are a cute preggo lady!
Your boy looks like David Letterman! I love that gap!
i love his little teeth... so cute!
Post a Comment