Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boy or girl? Tomorrow is the day we find out! Actually, the kind of luck Scott and I have been having lately, it wouldn't surprise me if the baby has it's legs crossed and we don't find out. :)

Stay tuned.. I'll let everyone know tomorrow! So far Scott thinks it is a boy, I think it is a girl. Soon we'll see who is right!

Adios.

4 comments:

Bertie said...

I say you are having another boy-ee!! Goodluck:)

Katie said...

i with bert, it's a boy...

The Wife said...

Have you consulted the Chinese calendar? My doctor told me (after I asked) it is the number 2 tool for determining sex (with the obvious exception of a sonogram) behind mother's intuition. And, yes, the Chinese calendar was correct in telling us that baby #2 was a girl. I must say that I don't really put much stock in the Chinese calendar, but it was a fun thing to do.

Regardless, good luck at the doctor!

Josie said...

I think you're having a pony.