Monday, March 17, 2008

better late than never..

So, I was at Shannons tonight and she had some pictures of Brent's birth that I had never seen before!! Our computer crashed shortly after Brent was born, so I lost every newborn picture I had of him. Needless to say, I felt like it was Christmas getting these precious pictures of Brent that I had never seen since I had lost all of ours! So... enjoy! Better late than never, huh? Who says you can't post newborn pictures of your kid when they are almost a year old?!

As a sidenote, I can not believe how HUGE he was. His poor little face was so swollen and his left hand was bruised. It was pretty traumatic for the poor little guy (not to mention me!) He looks even bigger than 10 1/2 pounds. He looks like he is 20 pounds in the pictures!!




6 comments:

shannon said...

Your so lucky to have such a great sister in law!! Just kidding, I love those pics and that precious time doesn't last long, so soak it up with the new fetus! I loved seeing my Hulk nephew tonight, man does he get angry!!!

the andersons said...

Morgan,
All I can say after seeing these pictures is that I feel so sorry for you that you had to go through that!!!!

Katie said...

what a big boy! he's so cute though... they grow up so fast.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

He looks a lot like you when he was born! Question: Did they give you size 1 diapers? or did he fit in the Newborn size diapers?

Morgan said...

The nurse said that the newborn diapers were like a speedo on him, so they had to scramble to find a size 1 diaper. :)

Bertie said...

LOL!! I love that the nurse said that the new born diapers looked like a speedo on him!! That is hilarious! He is a very cute big boy:)