Speaking of the newest occupant in my uterus, I am feeling it moving ALL the time now. It is something that never gets old! It seems alot more active than Brent was. I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl!! We find out on THURSDAY! Just a few more days of agony..
We met up with Shannon and Shon today and Brent and his cousins went to the duck pond. It was FREEZING cold, which was strange because it has been warm here lately. The wind was blowing like crazy and everytime a gust would hit Brent in the face he would stop breathing. He is the cutest! I wish we brought our camera!
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!! It's so amazing what short time we have with them in this innocent, totally needy stage, compared with the rest of life. I'm with you on holding on to these moments. They are truly precious! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
What a cutie...
I am having withdrawls...I need to see him and have my fix!!
Post a Comment