P.S. If you click on the first picture to make it bigger, check out the set of brows this kid has!! I am gonna need to start plucking or waxing by the time he is 3!!! They are outta control!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bum Eye
Brent had a nasty tumble this afternoon.. I hate it so much when he hurts himself. My heart stops when I hear him scream and I almost don't want to pick him up because I am scared of what I am going to find. I always picture the injury worse than it is! Scott keeps reminding me he is a boy and this is one of MANY falls and injuries that he will have in his life! Today he slipped and his the side of his face on the bricks around our fireplace. Here are some of his battle wounds:
P.S. If you click on the first picture to make it bigger, check out the set of brows this kid has!! I am gonna need to start plucking or waxing by the time he is 3!!! They are outta control!



P.S. If you click on the first picture to make it bigger, check out the set of brows this kid has!! I am gonna need to start plucking or waxing by the time he is 3!!! They are outta control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw, give him a kiss for me.
That looks horrible!! I can't believe it! Poor little man!
By the way, I just clicked to make the picture huge and Pal has a bit of a uni-brow!!
poor pal...
Kitten, This is Scott. What are you doing calling him "Pal". Just kidding. Peace out
OUCH, that looks like it hurt! At least he didn't do damage to his eye...Scott is right, won't be the last time but it doesn't get any easier when you hear "the" scream!
scottie, for your information, brent told me that i can call him whatever i please since i am his favorite aunt! and as long as you refer to me as "kitten," which doesn't even make any sense at all, then i can make up names for your entire family if i please.
Post a Comment