


Unfortunately the Easter bunny did not visit our house. :) I know. We are terrible parents. We'll be on the easter bunny train next year when he actually knows a little more of what is going on. Thankfully his Grandma stepped in as an easter bunny and got Brent some blocks and a new outfit! We took some pictures of him that I'll post..he loves his blocks and the outfit will be cute on him. Sophie (yes, we've already named her..) also got a new outfit and she is still soaking in amniotic fluid. What a lucky girl!
Here is a picture of our baby girl from our ultrasound on Thursday.. it is so amazing what technology can do! For some reason it won't upload rotated, so you'll just have to turn your neck and look sideways! :)

And last but not least, here is our cute little brent showing off his Easter loot from his Grandma.
5 comments:
He looks so grown up in those pictures with his loot!! I don't even remember him as a tiny baby! I loved that you posed him a whole year ago!
Aw, Brent, if your Aunt Josie had been there she would have made sure that the Easter bunny would come.
And I still can not believe that you're having a girl! She is going to be adorable!
Sophie looks just like you.
We didn't get on the Easter Bunny's route, either. I guess Mom and Dad will have to be better next year so Kyle can benefit...
Hey Morgan! Cute kid and congrats on the little girl on the way! Collin really enjoyed looking at your pictures with me.
Post a Comment