Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good Hair Day






So, as many of you have seen documented in past pictures, Brents hair usually looks like he stuck his finger in an electrical socket. For his whole life it stuck straight up. NOTHING we did could get it to lay flat. I think it has finally gotten longer and today I noticed it was not sticking up at all! We are making progress! My Dad thought that we STYLED his hair like that on purpose to look "californian"... whatever that means. :) I had to break it to him that people in California had the same hair as those in the rest of the country, and that no, we did not style his hair to stick straight up.

I'm off to go reach deep down inside and find the energy to go to the gym. I hate going these days. I'm in that akward inbetween stage where most people know I am pregnant, but when you wear a baggy t-shirt to the gym, it looks like I've been drinking too much beer. I'm sure some people think, as I walk past them, "that lady needs to lay off the beer and come to the gym more.." :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

morgan, i keep telling you that drinking beer while pregnant isn't good for the baby. you should listen to your older, wiser, big sister.

shannon said...

I applaud you for going to the gym at all! I can't muster up the energy for a walk most days! I need the work out!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

i love the 3rd picture of him! what a handsome dude!

Bertie said...

Would you look at that!! What a miracle:) Just kidding- he is so freakin' cute! Have fun at the gym- beer lady!