Whenever Brent is headed for the stairs he gives me a look that almost says "I wonder if she will catch me this time..." He is the cutest little thing and he is getting to be so naughty! I happened to have the camera in hand as he was headed for the stairs this morning. We need to get a new gate because the gate we have isn't wide enough for the stairs. Until then, we just have to watch him like a hawk!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Whenever Brent is headed for the stairs he gives me a look that almost says "I wonder if she will catch me this time..." He is the cutest little thing and he is getting to be so naughty! I happened to have the camera in hand as he was headed for the stairs this morning. We need to get a new gate because the gate we have isn't wide enough for the stairs. Until then, we just have to watch him like a hawk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there is no way that cute boy could be naughty!!
He is so cute~! It is only WATCH OUT from here on out!! Have fun:)
Post a Comment