Yup- that yellow sign is a FOR RENT sign. Hopefully it rents quick and we can get outta here! I'm not quite sure where we will end up. It was a nice experience living in a big 2 story house, but it taught me that in the future, I want ONE story! I HATE the stairs and I hate constantly worrying that Brent is on them. The thought of moving stresses me out, mostly because the last time we moved I was 9 months pregnant. Now I am almost 6 months pregnant- not as bad as 9, but still pregnant. :) We either need to quit having babies, or quit moving. :)
Here is another picture for your viewing pleasure. Our backyard that I mowed today! I always beg Scott to let me mow, but he never will let me. My Dad would never let me, either. Today Scott caved in and I got to mow and I LOVED it. There is some sort of strange satisfaction I get watching the grass go away and see the neat lines in the grass.
In other news, I managed to gain SIX pounds this month. 4 weeks- 6 pounds. How did I do it you might ask? It's quite simple, actually. You first start with a bowl of lucky charms in the morning, followed by finishing off your child's peanut butter and jelly sandwhich at lunch, and snagging a few of his goldfish. Make sure you have seconds for dinner, and follow that up with a hearty bowl of cookies and cream ice cream. Oh yeah, don't forget to snack on some chips at some point during the day. You too, my friends, can gain 6 pounds in 4 short weeks if you follow my simple plan. :)
Ok, seriously. I was disgusted with myself and I made the nurse wait a few minutes to take my blood pressure after I saw the disturbing number on the scale. :) Man alive. I need to get myself in check! My midwife had a "talk" with me and basically told me to knock it off. She said 6 pounds in a month MIGHT be acceptable in the last trimester when the baby is actually gaining weight, but at 22 weeks when the baby is still trying to grow eyebrows, 6 pounds is a bit excessive. So, that will be the first and last time I do that. Oh, and really? What is a grown adult doing eating lucky charms for breakfast anyway? I have no business eating that junk. It reminds me of when Josie and Jonah were out here and we went to Disneyland and Josie and I split some cotton candy. We were walking around Disneyland saying "We are grown adults. We have no business eating cotton candy. But DANG. It's good."
Here is my poor little man. He acts like he is in jail when I have the gate up. Poor guy has been sick and has a runny nose that never seems to quit running. He is pretty miserable. How pathetic are these pictures?!
5 comments:
Okay, reading your "how to" story about gaining 6 lbs, was so funny. I had to call Shon in to hear that! Your a funny gal Mic. Don't you worry your pretty little head, come Sept. you and I are goin for it! I mean it, we are walking and eating right and we will throw down with each other if we cheat with the Lucky Charms in the morning! Enjoy having a belly!
Poor lil Brent...he looks so sad Mommy...let him out of jail!
I love Brent in jail...so cute! And the lawn looks great, you should be proud.
I love how you describe how to gain 6 pounds! That is great! I'll have to let Chet know asap!!
Poor baby Brent- he has NO clue what is in store for him when baby No. 2 comes- it is jail ALL the time! Just kidding:)
Congrats on having a girl! She will be so fun to dress!
Post a Comment