Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy BELATED Birthday Brent!

We had Brent's birthday party yesterday. It was fun, and as always, he ended up with way too many presents! What a lucky boy he is. He had a joint party with his cousin McKenzie and they all had fun in the bouncer in the backyard at grandmas house. Thankfully Aunt Shannon weighs about 90 pounds and could go in with the kiddos to help Brent not to be scared!

So, I could not wait to see what Brent did when it was time to eat cake. I had NO idea just how he would put away that cake! It literally was one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life! I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Here are some pictures of the festivities... and I posted a video at the end. It is really noisy because there was a big group of people there and we were all laughing and commenting on Brent DOWNING the cake. At one point, I had to step in and take some cake away because he was eating it too fast!














5 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Go Brent! He's got Hopkins in his blood..he is like his aunt, knows how to put away some cake!

shannon said...

I loved the video!! He was so sweet knawing on that cake!

Mel said...

You had a joint party? Of course he was having fun in the bouncer. And no wonder he was downing the cake! He was so hungry after the joints! Just kidding. It looks like y'all really did have fun! :)

Bertie said...

How fun!!! What a fun b-day party for his 1st b-day:) That is hilarious how he is really going to town on his cake! LOL!

Josie said...

Aw, give that boy a big birthday kiss for me. And I had no doubt he would not be shy about packin' in some birthday cake. Glad to see he delivered!