Friday, April 18, 2008

LASAGNA!!

So, just a tip for all you moms out there. Whenever I am in a pinch for time and I need something quick, easy, and well balanced to feed Brent, I turn to Weight Watcher Smart Ones. Lean Cuisenes work well too! They are all low in sodium, most have a serving of vegetables in them (depending on which one you get), and they are tasty! I don't give them to him all the time, but they work in a bind. Anyway, tonight we are taking Brent to his grandmas for a little bit so Scott and I can get supplies for his birthday party tomorrow. We needed to feed him first, so I popped a weight watcher vegetable lasagna in the microwave. Brent LOVED IT!! And all for only 6 points.. :) I cut it up and plopped it on his tray and he went at it. He also loves the rigatoni with broccoli and chicken. My child doesn't play when it comes to food. He gets the job done. Hmm... kinda like his momma!

He made the biggest mess and we had to strip him down and throw him in the sink afterwards.







4 comments:

Bertie said...

You are soo funny! I'm glad Brent is learning how to earn points while he is young:) Such a cutie!

Katie said...

you feed brent naked? i'm calling CPS...

Morgan said...

No, he was not naked. He just had his shirt off when he was eating. He got naked when it was time to hose him off in the sink.

shannon said...

I love that he eats everything in sight, including my knees!
P.S. Thanks for finally changing your music! I used to go check your blog and immediatly turn down the volume on my speakers, now I can listen and jam!