I am SO burned out from school! Dang. I should have taken school more seriously "pre" marriage and children, but I chose to play instead. It is about this time in my past that I frequently liked to take my "W" and exit stage left for the semester. :) I don't think I can count the number of W's on my old transcripts. I think I had more W's than grades. But whatever. So here I am now paying for my old ways, trying to trudge through school with a 12 month old, a husband and house to take care of, and a 6 1/2 month old fetus kickin away in her uterine hotel. It is hard, but I WILL NOT revert to my old ways, and I just have to finish if it kills me. I've had to write 6 papers already this semester, and am staring down the barrel at 2 more to turn in by next week. I LOATHE writing papers... I think I would rather pick up dog poop than write a paper. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that if I can make it through the next few weeks, I will get a 4.0 this semester- AGAIN. That's right, my friends. Me. Morgan. 4.0. WHO WOULDA THUNK IT?!?!?!
Yesterday we went to Balboa Park in San Diego to a concert in the park. We stayed all of 10 minutes before Brent decided to scream and act like a caged animal. You can only take so many stares and dirty looks, so we packed up and left. He won't even sit in his stroller anymore. He wants to be held- period. I can't take him to the grocery store anymore either, because 10 minutes in, he is screaming holding up his hands. Not only does he have to be held, but he has to be held on the LEFT SIDE OF MY BODY. I have an eccentric child. I've never heard of anything like it. If my left arm starts to ache, and I try and switch arms and put him on my right hip, he freaks out and lunges for my left arm. It really is the strangest thing.
Scott informed me today that I look like I am about 8 months pregnant. He followed that up with "It's gonna be C-Section time for you." (Isn't that sweet?! :) ) I am still going back and forth, but I really think I can do it the good old fashioned way. I keep telling myself- there is NO WAY she will be bigger than Brent was. BUT.... from the way my stomach is looking, it seems that she can and might be bigger than Brent. Yikes.
OK, I'm done ranting and raving. Have a good Sunday!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i laughed so hard about the 'caged animal' part! that is hilarious!
i laughed as well..a 4.0 from someone who uses the word and types "thunk it"! lol
I didn't know Brent only liked the left side of the body..that is crazy..i wonder why?? do you have any theories on the matter??
Drop the class. Let's go to Old Navy and pick up some Happy Meals.
Less than 100 days to go!
Post a Comment