Friday, April 11, 2008

some recent pictures..

Here are some pictures of Brent (who else would I be posting pictures of?! I realize I might as well rename this blog "Brent's Blog" because that is who it is really all about!)

There are some of Brent and his cousins. There is also one with Scott, Hailey, and McKenzie with Brent looking left out in the background :), some of our little man hanging out eating goldfish (THANK HEAVENS FOR GOLDFISH) sporting his new hat. I love that Rex wears a hat all the time, so I am trying to get Brent to do it. It usually only lasts about 2 seconds, but I caught some pictures before he took it off. Another picture is of Brent at conference eating some cake- it was around his birthday and I thought it would be ok! :)

Enjoy











4 comments:

Katie said...

He's looking so grown up! Pretty soon he'll be walking around the house and asking for fruit snacks... :)

shannon said...

I absolutely love that Hat on him. He does look like a big kid!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I bet he would wear that hat if you gave him more cake!

Bertie said...

He is starting to look more like a toddler!! He is adorable!!! His hair seems to be getting more mature too:)