This is what happens when I don't get food quickly enough for Brent. While his milk was heating up (yes, that's right... the child won't touch anything that is cold..which means warm whole milk- bleh) he was screaming. But since I couldn't make the microwave go any faster, I figured I might as well take some pictures of his little fit. I can't help but laugh when he freaks out. He is starting to do a new thing where his whole body stiffens up and he arches his back. Fun times. But, a kiss from mom always makes it better!!!!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
This is what happens when I don't get food quickly enough for Brent. While his milk was heating up (yes, that's right... the child won't touch anything that is cold..which means warm whole milk- bleh) he was screaming. But since I couldn't make the microwave go any faster, I figured I might as well take some pictures of his little fit. I can't help but laugh when he freaks out. He is starting to do a new thing where his whole body stiffens up and he arches his back. Fun times. But, a kiss from mom always makes it better!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look at that face! He is gorgeous and perfect! Come to Houston and visit so me and Olivia can play with him!
What a sad face! That's how I get when I don't get my warm, whole milk fast enough...
The bib says it all! I love it. His hair looks like it is getting lighter.
Like Mommy Like Son! That is sooo cute:)
Post a Comment