In other news, I watched the news in horror yesterday. As of 5:01 p.m. yesterday afternoon, California became the second state to legalize homosexual marriages. The news aired the first marriage live between 2 women on the steps of the courthouse in West Hollywood. It was kinda crazy to watch and made me nervous to think of where our country could be headed. I couldn't help but comment to Scott "This would never happen in Texas. Texans would rather drop dead than to allow gay marriages.." Luckily the voters in California get the chance to vote this fall, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that people strike this down. Until then, flocks of couples will be coming to California to get married. California is the only state that allows non-residents to legalize a marriage here, so all our gay friends in the country are making plans to get married in the next few months. Fun times!

I'm going to get my hair DID today. I'm so excited, it's not even funny. I made the mistake of dropping into SuperCuts a few weeks ago- the lady did a fine job, but let's just say i've worn my hair in a pony tail ever since. My hair needs some TLC- hopefully it gets some of that this afternoon!
4 comments:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's at least one man in that photo...either that, or she's just that dang ugly.
ouch Kitten!
I hope you get some TLC for your hair, post pics:)
Yes- Texans rock- Texas should be its own country!! i want to see your new hair too:)
I do think you're a complete loser for digging the New Kids' song.
And does Scott know that Donny and Danny have restraining orders against you?
Post a Comment