Thursday, June 05, 2008

So, I've noticed that most people (myself included) post cute pictures of their kids, blog about the cute things they say and do, and talk about their sweet little antics.

Well, today I can't post about anything too cute. Brent has been pretty crazy. He's thrown about 4 temper tantrums and it's not even 9:30 in the morning. I'm not really sure what sets him off these days, but once he gets going, he doesn't stop for a good 10 minutes. This morning he decided to throw a little temper tantrum and nothing I did was helping. I offered him his binky- he didn't want it. I tried to pick him up- he freaked out and wanted down. I tried giving him a sippy cup- he threw it at me. I offered him some legos- and he chucked those across the room. Man alive! He was an angry baby this morning! So, what else was I left to do? Grab the camera and watch him work it out! He is starting his terrible 2's at 14 months and I am terrified when this new baby gets here! Hopefully she will be an easy baby because Brent sure is a handful lately!

Here is a video of him and two of his tamtrums this morning. WARNING: Don't turn the volume up very loudly.. his scream is a bit ear piercing. The first tantrum he displays his kicking skills. When he gets really mad, he will scream and kick his legs every now and then for some extra pizazz. The second tantrum displays his talent of standing up and throwing a marvelous tantrum at the same time. He is pretty good at multi-tasking. Then I threw in some pictures of some angry faces he gave me while we were sitting on the floor playing with legos.

Lucky for him he has a stinkin cute face.. otherwise I might be running away about now!







2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

A was watching and was very concerned for her cousin...but she acts the same way..just gotta let them work it out! i think he looks a little bit likr mckenzie???

Katie said...

so funny... oh the wonderful moments of motherhood!