Friday, June 06, 2008

First Haircut!





We took Brent today for his first haircut. I tried to do it myself a few weeks ago and almost stabbed him in the neck with scissors (seriously...it was scary!) Instead of killing my child, I figured it might be best to pay money and let a professional do it!! :) He sat in a cute little airplane and did really good! He was in a sugar coma afterwards because I had to keep letting him suck on a lollipop in order for him to sit still, but it worked! The pictures aren't very good, and of course the camera battery died after just a few pictures. Why does that always happen?! Anyway, the place we took him specializes in kids cuts and because it was his first hair cut they gave us a certificate with a picture of him, a lock of his hair, and a balloon. I was dreading it and thought he would freak out but he surprised us and did really good!

2 comments:

shannon said...

I love these pics! He looks so big and cute! If you ever need a break, let me know, I will take Pal for ya!!

ShelbeeDawn said...

You are the cutest little mom ever! I wish I got to see yall more!