Ok, so when we moved and got our cable set up, Verizon threw in some free movie channels for a month. They have some good movies- Anyone remember Newsies?! I watch that all the time.. love it. Anyway, of course there are tons of bad movies too but as you are scrolling down the guide, you can pretty much tell which ones are wholesome and which are.. well, NOT.
So tonight Scott and I came home from watching fireworks, put Brent in bed and were seeing if there were any good movies on. As he scrolled down the guide, he almost clicked on "The Da Vinci Code", but as he looked closer he goes "Morgan- look! It's "The Da Vinci COED"... good thing he looked at that closely before clicking on it. Instead of watching Tom Hanks, we would have been watching college co-eds in what I am assuming was a porn. Yuck!! When our "free" preview of the movie channels goes away, I will miss watching Newsies, but won't miss having to read every movie EXTRA close before clicking on it!
Our 4th of July was great- Shannon and I did some laying out while babies were napping, Scott grilled some hot dogs (I LOVE me a good chili dog), hit up the sales at Kohls, and ended the night at a minor league baseball game complete with fireworks at the end. Brent did really well at the baseball game despite the fact that we had to shove food down his gullet every 2 seconds to keep him happy. But whatever works, right?! And we were pleasently surprised that he loved the fireworks. I was paranoid about them being too loud, so I was trying to cover his little ears, but the noise didn't seem to phase him. He was up WAY past his bed time and now he is snoozing in his crib while Scott and I are trying to find something decent to watch besides "The Da Vinci Coed".. :)
Happy 4th of July!
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I personally liked the Da Vinci Coed much better than the original.
Post a Comment