Monday, July 07, 2008

I had a dream last night that I went into labor. I woke up depressed because I realized it wasn't true. I'm starting to get to the stage where I am just feeling sorry for myself because I am completely miserable. I NEVER was miserable with Brent and I was huge. This pregnancy is completely different and I feel yucky all the time. I have constant siatica (I have no idea how to spell that) pain in my back and I half limp everywhere I go. My pelvic bone feels like it's going to snap, I have pain radiating down the sides of my inner thighs (too much info?? tough!), sometimes I can hardly breathe because I feel like she is laying on my lungs and under my ribs, and I have to pee every 2.5 seconds. I am WELL aware that I complain way too much, but I just can't help it. I am miserable and want the world to know about it. :) In all honesty, I try not to complain too much but this pregnancy has been tough. I think it's just chasing around Brent all day combined with carrying a large baby is a rough combination. I told Scott that all I wanted for my birthday was to somehow go into labor.. but I know that won't happen so I will suck it up and keep pluggin away for the next 3 weeks. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and Wednesday have to go for an ultrasound so they can see how big she is. Although, I don't really understand why they care how big she is if they are going to do a C-Section... but, whatever!

I told myself that I would NEVER let my kid wear character pajamas. I just thought it was ghetto for some reason. You can say all you want before you have kids, but until you are strolling the isles of Walmart and see sleeveless BATMAN pajamas you can't really understand. :) My previous notions of character pajamas were thrown out the window. I picked them up and just started laughing because I could picture my tubby little man running around in sleeveless Batman pajamas. My sister in law was with me and she agreed that Brent HAD to have them. Ladies and Gentlemen- I give you BATMAN!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

those are horrible:)!! lol..hope you had a great birthday...it will all be over soon and then you will forget about all the misery!

Katie said...

Boys need pj's like that!