
*I scanned this in (or should I say Scott scanned it in) sideways so it is easier to see.. I think her hand was by her face, but you can see up her nose and her chubby cheek, the outline of her lips, and her chin.
I went in today for an ultrasound and we've got another BIG one on the way! I don't get it. My siblings that have the same genetic makeup of me have little 7 pounders. Why do I grow them HUGE!? I am 36 weeks and 1 day today and they estimated her to be about 8 pounds currently. That would mean if I went full term she would be about 10 pounds- just like her brother. And if I was a week and a half late like I was with Brent, then she would be even BIGGER! Thank goodness they won't let me go past 39 weeks.. I am guessing she will be about 9 1/2 pounds if I go to 39 weeks. Sounds good to me.
Anyway, she was so cute. (Only a mother would think that fuzzy images on an ultrasound machine would be cute!) To me, she looked just like Brent did when I had an ultrasound of him at the end. She has big chubby cheeks and the ultrasound tech couldn't REconfirm that she was a girl because, in her words, "she's tucked away in there too tight to see!"
At my appointment yesterday, my midwife went ahead and checked me since I have been having contractions. I was dilated to a 2 and she commented that she didn't think I would make it until the scheduled C-Section. I am not getting my hopes up because they told me with Brent I wouldn't make it to my due date and look what happened with him! Anyway, I was also measuring THREE weeks ahead- thus the reason for the ultrasound today. I am curious to see how big she actually ends up being. And, I will keep my fingers crossed that the midwife is right and I go into labor on my own before I have to end up having a C-Section. So, she's got about 2 1/2 weeks to come on her own, otherwise, it's eviction time.
5 comments:
AWWW!! I love ultra sound pictures! WOW!! Is she really almost here?? I'm giving you all the going into labor early vibes I have!! Good luck:)
that's such a good picture! none of my ultrasound pics ever turn out that well...i think she looks like brent too...if it's still a girl! ;)
I love her big noggin and all! I can't wait till she gets here! I will help you out except from the hours of 10pm to about 7 am, your on your own then!
LOL Shannon, you being awfully generous, I would of said from the hours 8pm to 8am! LOL...I love those cheeks..I can't wait to see them for reals!
None of my ultrasound pics were that clear! How sweet! She does look like Brent!
Post a Comment