Monday, July 28, 2008

She's Here!

Sophie Layne Crabtree
7-26-08 3:45 pm
8 lbs 3 oz
19 1/2 inches long








8 comments:

The Wife said...

Congratulations! She's so cute! Getting to see your baby for the first time is such a sweet experience ~ even when you are on an operating table and your abdomen is sliced open. :)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

She is beautiful! Welcome to the mom of a girl club. I can't wait to see her. Congrats.

Katie said...

Oh, Morgan, she is so cute! I love the pink going home outfit too...adorable! Glad you are home and get to sleep in your own bed without nurses poking you every five minutes!

Josie said...

Lady! It's another little lady! I love her! And you both look so cute in the pics! I am trying my hardest not to call you and bother you right now but I can't wait to talk to you. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect! Congrats! I am so happy for all of you!

Em said...

Yep. You guys make cute babies! She's a doll! Glad everything went well!

Diana said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!! We wish you tons of happiness and time to recover. Take Care!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.