Dang. I started weight watchers today. AGAIN. I'm technically not suppossed to start for 6 weeks until after the baby is born.. but when it's time, it's time! That is the worst part of having a baby, in my opinion. When I am pregnant I live it UP for those 9 precious months, and then a few weeks after giving birth, I realize it's not very attractive to wear elastic and gaucho pants every day, and decide to get my bum in gear. So it begins. Do you know how bad it stinks to COUNT OUT THIRTY-FOUR baked cheetos? That's 3 points, folks. But I'm gonna do it, because I'm ready to get back in my old jeans..... but dang. It just plain stinks. I took Brent on a walk this morning and intentionally took the path that took me right up a massive hill, and I swear I almost went into cardiac arrest right then and there. :) Fun times.
In other news, Sophie was a good girl last night! She slept from 10 to 4:00. I LOVE my blog for the fact that I can reference back. For instance, I was wondering if Brent was as good as a sleeper as I remembered, or if it was just my imagination. so, I looked back at old posts from a year ago and my questions were answered! (And yes, he was as good of a sleeper as I imagined).
I don't have any cute pictures of my kiddos today... it seems like my camera battery is always dead these days. Just when Brent is doing something super cute, or Sophie is wide awake, I grab the camera only to be told "Battery exhausted" when I turn it on.
I'm off to go count out exactly TEN grapes or however many grapes Weight Watchers deems a serving... man alive..
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I do remember doing some Weight Watchers with you at some point. I will never again try to split a 4-piece Wendy's nugget box with you. That was ridiculous. I'm still hungry from that experience.
LOL Josie! Shoot, I would put my 3points somewhere else, not use them on 34 cheetos! How many points is a ding-dong? LOL. Good luck, I'm rooting for you!
sorry, that was me who commented!
If we lived close to you Derek and I would go walking with you EVERY DAY!
Post a Comment