Wednesday, August 06, 2008

She wakes!

So, it turns out that our little girl DOES have the ability to stay awake for more than 2 seconds! Here are some pictures of her showing off just how awake she can be. I also added some cute videos. I promised Katie I would get them up today, so here you go kit! I've also come to believe that my Dad is a narcoleptic. He is awake one second and out the next. I was snapping photos of him like crazy the other day and he had idea. Sophie is narcoleptic, too. What a pair they are!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the pictures! She is precious. Dad cracks me up...he doesn't change.. I love how he rests the remote control on the top of his belly!

shannon said...

Those ones of Chuck and Soph sleeping are so funny. I just sat here and laughed outloud!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I am not seeing the videos, Mo? Am I missing it? I love her little fingers, they are so long! I want you to put a comparison of pal and sophie at the same age to see the size diff! you are brave to let dad sleep while holding her!!!

Lauren said...

She looks a lot like Brent...but prettier of course.