Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blessing Day

OK, so I don't expect people other than my family to be interested in the 10,000 pictures I am about to post. Go get yourself a snack and something to drink.. there's alot of pictures!!!!! We blessed Sophie today and it was such a good day. Scott gave her the sweetest blessing. Afterwards everyone came over for lunch and Shannon had a little photoshoot with Sophie. Thank goodness someone has a decent camera around here!! :) enjoy.






















6 comments:

pambelina said...

Oh Morgie, she's so cute! I'm so jealous that you have a little girl to play dress-up with. But every little girl needs a big brother, right?

Love ya!

Diana said...

Precious, precious. You have a gorgeous family and I love the black and white photos.

Mel said...

Other people besides just family care about the pictures! I love them! I think I need to have a little girl. I've just decided it.

Katie said...

SO CUTE!! Oh, she is just so dang adorable... i seriously can't wait to see her at christmas!!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

The pic with Brent picking his nose is priceless! I LOVE the pics of you and scott looking down at sophie. ALL those are frame worthy. Good job shannon!

ps you look great mog

Josie said...

I love the pictures! You have gorgeous kids...and you and Scott are so-so looking.