And I don't want to leave out Miss Sophie- she got whacked over the head last night with a toy by her big brother. I almost had a heart attack. She was totally content, in the middle of eating, and before I even saw it coming, he had the toy over his head and brought it down on her noggin. She screamed a scream that I've never heard before. I felt so bad. He didn't do it on purpose- he was trying to put it on my lap so that I would play with him, and she just so happened to be on my lap too! So far she is showing no signs of brain damage, so I think we're ok.. :)
Saturday, September 06, 2008
The Buzz...
I've never wanted to buzz Brent's hair. Ever! Today Scott decided it needed to be done. His hair was so long and grows so fast, so it was in a constant state of needing to be cut. So, despite my hesitations, the high chair went in the back yard and Brent got buzzed! He looks so big now and I feel like my baby is gone! (Luckily I have another one... haha!) He wasn't a fan of the process and I kept shoving chocolate animal crackers in his mouth to try and get him to cooperate. Anyway, what's done is done. He is still cute but I think that might be the first and last buzz! As you can tell, he was not a fan of the process. By the time it was all said and done, he was one angry kid!










And I don't want to leave out Miss Sophie- she got whacked over the head last night with a toy by her big brother. I almost had a heart attack. She was totally content, in the middle of eating, and before I even saw it coming, he had the toy over his head and brought it down on her noggin. She screamed a scream that I've never heard before. I felt so bad. He didn't do it on purpose- he was trying to put it on my lap so that I would play with him, and she just so happened to be on my lap too! So far she is showing no signs of brain damage, so I think we're ok.. :)




And I don't want to leave out Miss Sophie- she got whacked over the head last night with a toy by her big brother. I almost had a heart attack. She was totally content, in the middle of eating, and before I even saw it coming, he had the toy over his head and brought it down on her noggin. She screamed a scream that I've never heard before. I felt so bad. He didn't do it on purpose- he was trying to put it on my lap so that I would play with him, and she just so happened to be on my lap too! So far she is showing no signs of brain damage, so I think we're ok.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! He looks so grown up... and I think Sophie likes it too!
I think his haircut turned out really cute. Your kids are so beautiful.
He will be forever scarred from this! Good thing he is a stud. I would kill for his eyelashes. I love Sophie's chubby cheeks and how they "rest" on her chest in her car seat.
I felt the same way about Ryan's hair. He looks adorable. It took awhile for me to get used to it too.
I love the haircut. Probably because it was my idea and I did it. Anyway guys aren't supposed to have "cute" hair. Cute hair is for girls.
Post a Comment