It was a little cooler than usual today (when I say cooler I mean low 90's as oppossed to 100...) so we were able to enjoy the backyard. Brent loves playing with his cousins, even though he has a funny way of showing it! He LOVES his cousin McKenzies curls and today pulled out a clump of her hair. Poor girl...
Monday, September 08, 2008
Playing Outside
It was a little cooler than usual today (when I say cooler I mean low 90's as oppossed to 100...) so we were able to enjoy the backyard. Brent loves playing with his cousins, even though he has a funny way of showing it! He LOVES his cousin McKenzies curls and today pulled out a clump of her hair. Poor girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, that last picture is the cutest! You should blow that one up and frame it!
Dang he is cute. He looks like Scottie with his hat backwards!
is his hat from a strip club in north carolina? :) he looks so grown up... i think he looks like you so much!
Post a Comment