Uncle Trevor is in the police academy..he had just finished the academy for the day- he isn't dressed up as a cop for Halloween! :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Brent got the hang of trick or treating this year. What a difference a year makes! He actually walked up to some houses in his grandmas neighborhood and even knocked on the doors! He mostly LOVED the pumpkin bucket to put candy in and all day today was carrying it around the house. We let him eat 2 pieces of chocolate- CAN WE SAY HEAVEN?! Holy cow! He was in a sugar coma. I stripped him down to his diaper after we got finished trick or treating because he was sweating under his costume! Dang California- isn't it suppossed to be COOL for Halloween and not 90 degrees outside?! Eck. Sophie didn't dress up- she was content just going along for the ride! And what is up with 18 year olds knocking on the door trick or treating, then not even saying thank you when they walk off?! I'm going to start looking through the peep hole and if the kid is old enough to be in high school, I'm not answering the door! Happy Halloween! :)













Uncle Trevor is in the police academy..he had just finished the academy for the day- he isn't dressed up as a cop for Halloween! :)

Uncle Trevor is in the police academy..he had just finished the academy for the day- he isn't dressed up as a cop for Halloween! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the pictures of Brent with his stash! He does look like he's in chocolate heaven.
what a cute bumble bee! i love the pictures where sophie is hanging on for dear life in brent's lap! she looks concerned, like, MOM, he's gonna drop me!
Those were cute! I can't believe mom let him eat that chocolate on her carpet!!!
The cutest bee I ever saw! Sophie cheeks are so kissable! How can you ever put her down?!
Brent is so dang cute, he reminds me a lot of Collin. I think we all know why... (bc they are brothers from another mothers)
One more thing! Next year for Halloween, you should dress Brent and Sophie up as you and your husband since they are your little clones.
I love the costume! I bet he is a busy little bee these days!
Post a Comment