OK, so put my music on pause, and check out this clip. I have not laughed this hard in a VERY LONG TIME! It is so stinkin funny. It is from Saturday night live.
I was trying to explain the skit to my brother but I couldn't get out any intelligible words because I was laughing and crying tears just thinking about it while describing it. I think I'm going to watch it again.
3 comments:
you look like the girl on the end.
Chet and I watched that the other night on SNL and we kept rewinding it- it was SO funny!!
I second Katie- you do look like the girl on the end! ;)
I was trying to explain the skit to my brother but I couldn't get out any intelligible words because I was laughing and crying tears just thinking about it while describing it. I think I'm going to watch it again.
Post a Comment