Friday, October 03, 2008

Pretty Girl



GOTTA LOVE THE CLASSIC CROSS-EYED PIC!! :)







Sophie has the prettiest blueish eyes right now! Too bad she doesn't stand a chance of keeping them that way! She's got a one way ticket for brown eyes, or maybe hazel like her Dad. It's only a matter of time before they change!

3 comments:

Katie said...

love the cross-eyed picture!!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

she IS so pretty! Delaney's eyes are still really blue and I have brown and Brian has hazel. I hope they stay blue!

Anonymous said...

Morgan, she looks just like you! She is too cute! I love blue eyes..Mine unfortunately are almost black...but Rich has GORGEOUS blue eyes, as well as him mom. Hers are the most piercing blue...So here's to hoping for blue eyes one day!! I know how you feel about their eyes changing though. I wanted Grace's to stay blue..but they are brown!