Friday, October 03, 2008

The Great 8 Challenge

Thanks BERTIE! :)


The Great Eight Challenge!!

8 T.V. Shows I Watch
Oprah
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
The Biggest Loser
Survivor
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Sorry... I can't think of 8! Scott could, though!!


8 Favorite Restaurants
The Olive Garden
Claim Jumper
PF Changs
Fudruckers (Dang I miss that place!)
Sonic- not a restaurant, but we don't have them where I am!
Mamacitas
In-N-Out
Sizzlin Steer

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Took the kids to their doctors appointments
Went to the Grocery Store
Went to the Gym
Comforted an upset baby (darn those shots!)
Made dinner
Talked on the phone with Josie, my sisters, and Anna
Attempted to do Jillian Michaels "30 Days to Shred" workout at home...yikes
Played with Brent


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Christmas- seeing my family!!
Scott getting home from work
Cold weather- although that really doesn't happen here
Moving Sophie to her own room
Brent talking
Going to the temple
A haircut
Finishing school


8 Things on My Wish List
A vacation with Scott!!
For my kids to never have any health problems- to grow and develop and be happy!
For Scott to find a job in Texas- (this is my WISH list..)
To live on the same street as my sisters.. (again, just a dream!)
To wake up and have the body of Heidi Klum- it could happen, right??
To be able to run effortlessly
To own our dreamhouse
To be prepared and have our food storage in order

I tag everyone that reads this!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oprah is not doing you any favors. She is a TOTAL LIBERAL! I refuse to support her.