So what do you do with a little extra time on Sunday? Take some pictures of your cute baby girl, that's what!
Today was Brent's first official day in nursery. He turned 18 months old during General Conference weekend, and then the week after that was stake conference. So today, I dropped him off and was fully expecting for them to bring him to me a few minutes later. But nope, he did great! I couldn't pull myself away and kept peeking in the window every 15 minutes. He did SO good and looked so cute sitting at the table eating snack. He looks like such a baby compared to the other kids (even though he is their size). During snack he picked up his plate, dumped all the food off of it, took his cup, poured the water on the table, then proceeded to try and stand up in his chair. But hey, it's all about baby steps, right?! I got called to play the piano in primary a few weeks ago and that is not the type of thing I can do with Brent in tow, so I was relieved that he stayed put.
We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It is the cutest pumpkin farm complete with a corn maze and pig races. Brent walked around and stared at all the pumpkins and Sophie didn't even know she ever left the house. She snoozed the day away in the sling.
4 comments:
sophie is getting so big! she looks so cute all dressed up for church!
I love that you have that sling! That's what I give to everyone for a baby shower gift. That and Olivia board books.
Hey Morgan-So I just called today to be Primary Music Leader in our ward and so Derek gets an early scholarship into nursery. He's only 14 months. I love your pictures that you post. You guys look great.
How fun and bummer that you still have to talk next week. Sophie is a cutie and Brent is getting so big.
Post a Comment