Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch- Take TWO!

Here are some more pictures from the pumpkin patch the other day. There are some cute ones of Brent in the corn maze. I was so terrified the whole time he would dart under the rope and get lost somewhere in the rows of corn stalks, but we made it out without a missing toddler. :)







Brent is also reverting to infanthood. He is obsessed with Sophie's bouncer and crawls in it all the time. I don't blame him, it does look pretty comfy.







I just found out today that my friend and old roomate Jessica, A.K.A- Hurricane Ike Refugee- is coming to visit in a week and a half. She has never seen my babies and I have never seen her baby Jack. I am so excited!

3 comments:

Katie said...

brent looks like he fits in the bouncer pretty well!

Katie said...

oh, and just to let you know, i come to your blog every morning and jam out to your tunes while i am getting dressed!! you got good songs!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

are those tights that soph is wearing? those are cute.