Brent had a rough morning this morning. Lately he has been waking up pretty angry! I used to always be able to rely on "morning time" to be easy, because he is usually happy. I gave in to him this morning and let him drag the remote to his spot- the fireplace. It's his hangout. I usually don't let him bang the remote against the hard fireplace for fear that it will shatter. Today? I thought- shatter away, remote. Whatever keeps the kid happy.
So, I usually don't pose my kids together on the recliner (not every day, at least!), but Brent freaked out when I put Sophie on it. I took a picture of her in her cute Halloween outfit (thank goodness for cute hand-me-downs from Aunt Shannon!) and Brent threw a fit trying to crawl up with her. He doesn't like to share the spotlight... so it turned into "Sibling Love CONTINUED" from a previous post! He sure does love his sister. He can't get enough of her!!
3 comments:
they love each other AND their outfits coordinate! So cute! Also, what is it with boys and remotes? Kyle does the same thing!
Cute pics and I love the outfits.
Look- they are even matching! Too cute!
Yes- I agree- WHATEVER MAKES YOUR KIDS HAPPY, is my motto to keeping sane!:)
Post a Comment