Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sibling Love...

I've got lots of pictures today! I took some of Sophie and Brent sitting next to each other in the chair, and he was kissing all over her as usual. So, I could not decide which ones to post, so I decided to post all of them! :)
















So, things may look cute and perfect in this picture, but here is what is REALLY going on in the background. Prior to our little photoshoot, Brent managed to single-handedly DESTROY the family room. He loves taking every single toy out of the "toy tub" and strewing them across the floor. Not only that, but I had some freshly folded laundry on the couch. He decided to throw that on the floor too. And he does not allow the pillows to be on the couch, where they belong. He prefers them on the floor. :) And it's one of those days, where I'm not even gonna try and clean it up until he takes a nap. He can bask in his mess of toys.



See this cute smile??? She's faking! She has been screaming A LOT this morning. And tooting louder than a trucker. Poor girl. What a little chub she is!! I love her.



As for me? This is how I look daily taking care of a 2 month old and 18 month old.. That's right. I got myself a set of cross eyes today.



Happy Thursday!!

8 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Sweet self pic!! She is a little chub! D has those same little pants.
They sure are cute.

Josie said...

I love these! And I'm so jealous that you've managed to get such good pics of the two of them together!

Katie said...

I love the last chubby picture of Sophie! And Brent looks like he is so sweet with her...

shannon said...

I loved these pictures!! Our little Pal is maturing. He looks like a big boy sitting next to his sister. I too love that picture of Sophie at the end, that is the cutest! Keep up the good work, your doing a fantastic job with those two demanding cuties!

Bertie said...

The cross-eyed look, looks good on you girl!:) I love the sibling love pics!! SOO CUTE!:)

emh said...

girl, there ain't no shame in posting all of the pics--that's what a blog is for, right? love it!

Lauren said...

Brent and Ryan would get along great. Ryan likes to do the same thing to our family room. It is amazing how they can destroy it in a matter of seconds.

Em said...

Could they have more identical looking noses? Crazy!