Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas bells are ringing...

We spent the weekend decorating. It was fun- we busted out the Christmas music and all. I am lucky to have married someone that gets into the holiday spirit- even more than I do! Scott LOVE LOVE LOVES Christmas and is eager to help however he can when it comes to putting up our tree. Anyway, here is the fruit of our labor:



Here are some more pictures (I promised my sister I'd upload them). My camera is acting funky.






And here are some other pictures that are WAY better than our tree.. baby Sophie! She goes for her 4 month checkup tomorrow. I can't wait to see how big she is. She is starting to suck on EVERYTHING. Today at church she was on my shoulder. I looked over at her and she had a big string that somehow came off my sweater hanging out of her mouth. She eats her blanket, her fists, my hair- whatever. Can we say teething?! Here she is trying desperately to get her blanket in her mouth..

2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

It looks great! Is it real?

Katie said...

nice tree!! hopefully we'll get that out sometime this week...