Sophie LOVE LOVE LOVES baths. She just lays there and coos (is that how you spell that?!) and smiles. She is so sweet. She makes the bath and bedtime ritual easy for me! Here are some pictures of Soph getting ready for bed and her and I popping into Scott's "office" to say goodnight! (His office is more of a closet, but that's a nother story... :) )
I can't believe Thursday is Thanksgiving! Time is moving by way too freakishly fast. Some days when Brent is driving me crazy and Sophie is really needy I can't wait until they grow up a little and are more self-sufficient. But then when I realize how fast time is moving, and I want them to stay babies! Every morning I wake up with a resolution to enjoy my kids more and try and live in the moment.. but that usually lasts until about 9:30 when I've changed 3 poopy diapers, Sophie is hoarse from screaming so much, and Brent has thrown the entire tupperware drawer in the trashcan. :)
Back to Thanksgiving- we are hosting it at our house this year. And you better believe we will be sitting down to eat at Brent's naptime! Does that make me horrible?! I am already freaking out about all the yummy food. I am trying so hard to lose the weight I gained as a result of having 2 kids 15 months apart. It is coming off sooo S-L-O-W-L-Y. I am totally obsessing about it, but it always seems that the more I obsess, the more I end up eating things I should NOT be eating! So, I am just gonna tell myself Thanksgiving is a regular day, just like any others, and try and focus on being THANKFUL for my blessings, instead of being thankful for chocolate pie...
Good night!
3 comments:
Sophie needs to give CHarlie some bathtime tips... He will not sit still ever. I HATE bathtime. It's the pits with this kid.
Gosh, Sophie is growing so fast! No you are not a bad parent at all for looking forward to naptime! It gets worse before it gets better (just a little FYI :) You are courageous to have Thanksgiving at your house. I still have never fixed a turkey and I am not planning on it anytime soon!
She is pure love!
Post a Comment