Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick..

Brent has come down with a nasty cold and has been under the weather all week. He has good moments and bad moments. These two sets of pictures capture both..

This is when you know your toddler does NOT feel good. I've NEVER seen him plop down on the kitchen floor. I walked around the corner and he was laid out on the tile. Poor kid!



Here he is later in the day MUCH happier compliments of chocolate pudding.



5 comments:

shannon said...

Brent looks drunk on that pudding!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I love the spoon in one hand and the bink in the other! What a stud!

Mel said...

That's the worst when they're sick. Here's hoping he gets over it soon!

Katie said...

chocolate ALWAYS helps me feel better...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie. Chocolate pudding make ANYONE feel better (even those of us that don't like chocolate!)